The Background Apolla Shocks :
The mission of Apolla Performance Wear is to provide customers with high-performance, elegantly created goods that are tailored to the needs of dancers. Three lifetime dancers are driven by the conviction that today’s dancers are equal parts artist and athleticism. The body is being pushed beyond what was previously thought to be feasible by this new type of dancer. The heightened danger of avoidable injuries that is exclusive to dancers and studio athletes now comes with finding that new edge, though.
Apolla Performance Shock: What Is It?
Crew style, below the calf, and so much more than a compression sock! When worn in class or on stage, the Performance Shock produces a stunning line and has a slim-cut toe, making for exceptional comfort and support.
In Apolla, a few things shock:
- MORE THAN A SOCK! Our high-quality, tailored compression that is PATENTED offers efficient arch and ankle support as well as energy absorption! Apolla Shocks give stability without limiting range of motion so you may continue to develop muscle strength. They also minimise and eliminate inflammation, tiredness, and soreness. relieves pain from inflammation, severe disease, hypermobility, tendinitis, long days on one’s feet, flying, plantar fasciitis, and growth-related pain.
CONTRACTION ELIMINATES PAINFUL FEET! Similar to the focused support you get from taping, Apolla Shocks’ proprietary compression technology allows for more movement. Additionally, it is simpler and less expensive than repeatedly purchasing KT tape. Great for travel, comfort on long days, and daily wear. Created specifically for athletic activities like jogging, yoga, Pilates, dance, martial arts, warm-up, recovery, and so much more!
- WHAT MAKES THEM SO UNIQUE? Apolla Shocks have exceptional ratings from verified consumers and independent scientific studies demonstrating a reduction in force, as well as the seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
6 MONTHS GUARANTEED! Many rivals make support and pain alleviation claims but fall short in practise. Their compression breaks down after three months because you get what you pay for. A minimum of six months is guaranteed on Apolla Shocks. The carefully engineered designs of Apollo are incredibly strong, odor- and moisture-resistant.
- MANY STYLES THAT REMAIN IN PLACE AND FIT LIKE A GLOVE! The Apolla Shocks we sell don’t shrink or stretch. They are anatomically precise, and when you use and wash them more, they completely conform to your foot. To accommodate everyone’s interests and demands, we have created a variety of styles. On Amazon, we solely market our non-traction styles. See the comparison of the various styles and how each fits below. PICTURES IN GALLERY FOR SIZE CHART
- Dimensions of the packaging: 9.5 x 5.75 x 0.06 inches; 2.72 ounces
- Department: Adult-Unisex
- March 30, 2020: First Available
- B0864TYXWP is the ASIN.
- 1,402 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry) and #18 in Men’s Athletic Socks are among the best-selling items.
By Verified Purchasers :
- Apolla Shocks’ Performance Shock with Traction offers ground-breaking arch and ankle support.
- This profile hits the calf slightly BELOW.
- The toes are not compressed, however they do have a narrow cut.
- The toes have less cloth than the Infinite does.
- provides space for you to expand your toes
- Simple to put on and remove
- Reduced compression at the opening allows it to lay easily without pressing into the skin.
- keeps the leg’s line constant for a smooth appearance…
- fantastic on stage
- A popular style that can be used for ballroom, jazz, tap, Zumba, theatre, conventions, or any other dance or sports activity you can think of!
is very supportive of the ankles and arches.
- similar degree of support to the Infinite’s arch and ankle, but without graded calf compression